An exercise in self-deprecating humor. Not to be taken too seriously.
After planning the perfect escape I had to make one of the most imperfect comebacks...this is a true account of my life as it is now in Staten Island


Search This Blog

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dr. Katz's Guide to Prostate Health








...I just glanced over my coworkers desk....Now next to the hand shaped back scratcher lies this book to your left. After two years I've grown to love my coworker and the beautiful moments we share, such as me typing away on my computer while he pulls out the garbage can from under his desk in order to spit into it. Sadly we are moving to a new office and I no longer know for sure if we will continue to be desk mates, and all these beautiful moments, the back scratcher, the spitting, his shoes falling apart one fine day in the office, all these moments will become memories of a distant past and I will be but a mere nostalgic ex-desk mate

No comments:

Post a Comment