An exercise in self-deprecating humor. Not to be taken too seriously.
After planning the perfect escape I had to make one of the most imperfect comebacks...this is a true account of my life as it is now in Staten Island


Search This Blog

Friday, June 11, 2010

Friendship and The Art of Using Profaninties

It is an art that has been perfected by Eman and I-It happens on a daily basis in the midst of our most mundane conversations. This is a staple in our daily lives and has apparently become as necessary as water is to all human beings. It is the way we express our love for each other; instead of thank you we tell each other to fuck off and insult each of our mothers in the most inappropriate ways imaginable. Below is an example of this-A bit of a censored one just in case our mothers stumble upon this one day -Perhaps I shall keep a record of this and show it to my grandchildren one day if they ever ask me what true friendship is really all about.

Eman says:
Do you remember the site you used?

Norma says
:
Fuck my life

Norma says:
I don’t know but this is getting annoying now

Norma says:
The same site you would look for tickets-Expedia… Kayak-One of those shit sites

Eman says:
Your mother

Norma says:
Your mother

Norma says:
Your acting like you have a squirrel up your ass

Eman says:
fuuuuuuuuuuccccck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Eman says:
You’re the dick face

Eman says:
You’re the one putting a voice to my writing -You’re probably putting an asshole voice to it

Norma says:
No I’m putting my aunt’s voice to it

Norma says:
Like when? What? How?

Norma says:
I need to know this now!

Norma says:
3 months before we go!

Eman says:
I knew it

Eman says:
Of course you’re gonna get pissed if you put your aunt’s voice to it

Eman says:
You dick

Eman says:
I’m typing with Muppet baby voice

Norma says:
ok

Eman says:
And you’re reading it like Hitler

Norma says:
I take it back then

Eman says:
Thats right

Eman says:
A.K.A "I’m sorry"

Eman says:
I’ll accept it

Norma says:
FUCK YOU

Eman says:
lol

Norma says:
I’m not saying I’m sorry

Eman says:
Shut up

Norma says:
You shut up

Eman says:
Take it back = I’m sorry for being a dick

Eman says:
Shut up its ok for me to win one its ok
Don’t worry you wont melt

No comments:

Post a Comment