An exercise in self-deprecating humor. Not to be taken too seriously.
After planning the perfect escape I had to make one of the most imperfect comebacks...this is a true account of my life as it is now in Staten Island


Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Unbearable Burden of Futile Ideas

This is a short revision or small note to the below blog post. It might be fun and interesting to express business ideas or opinions but I have come to appreciate dialogue and conversation regarding any business opinions or business ideas. It is important not be reckless about money. It gives a chance for clarification and lessens the chance of misunderstanding. It also acknowledges the fact that I am not a genius and most probably you are not one either. We can not account for everything. As a just in case, any idea or opinion going forward (from 12/16/17)  will not be considered as a blessing (in case anyone misunderstood the self sarcastic comment in the below post). Be aware of any business opinion/idea/criticism, (going forward from 12/16/17) like the disposable motel sheets below :)  that isn't accompanied by a disclaimer by me. It is just an effort towards more reason and progress for anything expressed in the future and just being aware that the internet and technology of things can create a lot of misunderstandings. Anything up until now (12/16/17) was and is free to use of course. The past is the past.

I have always had a hard time stopping my brain coming up with ideas that are entirely futile and ineffectual to me, and to the whole world for that matter. This has been going on ever since I can remember, and aside from it being mildly entertaining,it is,as a matter of fact, an unbearable burden. I suppose one could easily argue that a disorder involving a relentless rush of useless ideas does not really disrupt a life that is many ways useless, but imagine a day in my life where as I sit at my desk during work, the idea of creating a multi-flavored packed dental floss suddenly pops up, and not only does it pop up but it stays there lingering, for about an hour or two, until my brain can complete the task of thinking through all the logistics of creating this multi-flavored packed dental floss.This involves interrupting the otherwise exciting and fulfilling task of creating a needed excel spreadsheet for one of our many customers, and begin googling pattens of dental floss, manufacturers of dental floss, distributors of dental floss, and finally marketing agencies that would make my dental floss famous. But the tragedy of the situation lies in the fact that after my brain has spent hours thinking and laboring for this brilliantly useless idea, it will suddenly stop there and disappear as suddenly as it appeared. Apparently God has given me this ingenious talent but has forsaken the need for things such as, I don't know, I think the word motivation pops up in my head. So there might be people out there sitting at their desks trying desperately to get in touch with their entrepreneurial spirit or dreaming of a self starting career that will involve millions of dollars or utter and complete failure and bankruptcy. So this is for these hypothetical masses of people that can’t seem to come up with idiotic, reckless ideas of their own. I’ll just post one more now and bless you with the others later.

A) Disposable Soft Sheets for Motel Beds
.
I don’t know how many people are out there that still go to seedy motels to have sex in but imagine this: Your walking into a motel that most probably reeks of leftover bodily fluids from people that you would most probably would only run into at a 7/11, in the middle of a trucker stop, somewhere in a God forsaken town in the the middle of nowhere. You go to check in and suddenly your male or female mate taps you on the shoulder and says, “Hey look, it’s a disposable soft cover sheet for the beautiful motel bed and it only costs 4 dollars! I don’t know, you think we should get it and save ourselves from rolling on sheets that could possibly give me crabs, you think we could do that?"

No comments:

Post a Comment