An exercise in self-deprecating humor. Not to be taken too seriously.
After planning the perfect escape I had to make one of the most imperfect comebacks...this is a true account of my life as it is now in Staten Island


Search This Blog

Monday, March 8, 2010

Jean-Claude and his mighty Starburst weapon


What to do in Staten Island in the late hours of a weekday aside from watching The Butcher? Follow the adventures of Jean Claude Van Damme’s mighty weapon that helped him fight the bad guys in Cyborg. I mean really just follow the weapon though, because whoever designed this futuristic bicycle pump is one hell of a guy and I pay my respects to him. There is no sarcasm in what I just said. It takes a lot of guts to put a contraption like that together and try to convince an audience that it can shoot out something other than orange flavored Starburst's. In fact it is the only weapon that made me crave orange flavored Starburst's, ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment