An exercise in self-deprecating humor. Not to be taken too seriously.
After planning the perfect escape I had to make one of the most imperfect comebacks...this is a true account of my life as it is now in Staten Island


Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Before I leave for Vegas tomorrow I would like to say the following...

-

1) That my skirt split open today, right in the middle of where my behind is, revealing the dreadful granny panties I chose to wear this morning. I realized this after walking around the office like that for more than an hour.

2) That everything that could go wrong today in terms of work, did go wrong, thus my boss threatened to fire me, and also threatened to punish me by sending me to work in the reception area of our new office which is the equivalent of being exiled, just like they do to dictators.

3) That whenever I fuck up royally, which is a lot, it goes unnoticed. Whenever I actually do a good job I get punished.

4) That because of all this, I was forced to go shopping in Century 21 while holding my skirt together with my one hand and my cell phone in the other hand, frantically dialing my aunts phone number so I can break into tears in front of hundreds of tourists who were witnessing the meltdown while shopping for I Love New York t-shirts.

5) That in light of the recent events I hope our plane doesnt crash tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment