An exercise in self-deprecating humor. Not to be taken too seriously.
After planning the perfect escape I had to make one of the most imperfect comebacks...this is a true account of my life as it is now in Staten Island


Search This Blog

Friday, April 30, 2010

"We Want Fair Trade!…No More Free Trade!"


As I was drinking my coffee and smoking my cigarette outside my job today I suddenly realized that I was witnessing history in the making. A sea of people swarmed the streets of the Financial District in New York protesting against Wall Street, which I guess means that in a way they were protesting against me as well.
...All in all, the crowd of 11 people was very frightening, and the effect they had on the various Wall Street people surrounding me was monumental...I can see now that a change on how things work down here in Wall Street is imminent and unavoidable...(see below)

No comments:

Post a Comment