An exercise in self-deprecating humor. Not to be taken too seriously.
After planning the perfect escape I had to make one of the most imperfect comebacks...this is a true account of my life as it is now in Staten Island


Search This Blog

Thursday, April 15, 2010

RandomThoughts During a Serious Office Meeting


"...I want a bed so huge Paul Banyan could do cart wheels on it even though he's a giant. The bed will be so enormous a whole forest could grow on it and Paul Banyan can take his Blue Ox with him for long walks because my bed is so damn gargantuan that it would be possible for a giant and his ox to do exactly that...my snores...my snores will be so thunderous and so deafening that it’ll be like Thor the Viking God of thunder rode over my bed with his mighty chariot and unleashed all his fury onto it..."

No comments:

Post a Comment